We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a dessert for your apprentice gold diggers ... black, the one named chocolate! A gourmet recipe for which your little cook will give you a hand. Let's go !
- 125 g of butter
- 125 g flour
- 125 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 half sachet of baking powder
- 1 packet of chocolate chips.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a bowl or bowl.
- Add eggs, sugar, flour and yeast.
• Have your child stir the mixture well with a wooden spoon.
• Pour the chocolate chips.
• Put everything in a mold.