We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Also called "sweet" or "raiponce", the lamb's lettuce is the third most consumed salad in France. It has amazing assets ... to discover.
Chews: its strengths
- Did you know ? Chews contain 4 times more beta-carotene than apricots, iron and vitamin C in large quantities, and so much vitamin B9 (or folic acid) that 100 g are enough to cover nearly half of the needs of a woman. pregnant woman.
Choose it and keep it
Chews can be sold in three forms:
- In bulk, it can not be kept for more than 24 hours in the refrigerator. To wash with great water.
- In a tray, it can remain closed for two days at the bottom of the refrigerator, and only requires a fresh water rinse, as it has already been sorted and washed.
- In sachet, it stays three to four days cool before opening. It's the only one that can be used as it is because it's totally clean.
Chews: eat it well
- Make velvety soups or, more conventionally, serve it as a salad by seasoning it at the last moment.
- Remember to throw a bouquet in the soups of your baby, to get used to this new flavor.