We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you want to occupy the troupe on his birthday? This game is made for you !
A game from 3 years
- An ideal game for a group of at least five children.
- First, everyone sits in a circle.
- Players quickly switch from hand to hand a foam ball or sponge (... the rabbit).
- In the other direction, children are also given a small cushion (... the fox).
- If a child is left with the ball and cushion at the same time, he has lost.
- The fox caught the little bunny!
- With older children, you can add to the rules of the game: when you whistle, you change your meaning!